View Single Post
Old 09-23-09, 01:30 PM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
first off this is strobes fault.none of the so called super mods do shit but talk.bring a tourney and offer money yourself.dont just look to strobe.offer a 100 bucks and people will come.thats less then a pair of sneakers.make new tourneys and leagues.you have the power.make it look like tons of people are online even though there are not.add forums for magazine articles.a fuck kanye west forum.whatever you think will bring people.you have that power.thats what i would do as mod plsu bring people here.you mods do nothing but suck strobes dick,complain and post nonsense.strobe needs to make more mods AND supermods.he is always dragging his feet.as for the money thing.lmfao.money is paid for ads due to activity of the site.hence strobe makes nothing if anything.

The only people with power to make forums and all that are strobe and nos. I am a super-mod. The only power I have is to monitor the forums and squash needless activity that's putting the site down. That and ban members that are acting like ass clowns all the time and in general hurting the activity of the site.

You need admin status to start making forums and shit.