View Single Post
Old 10-10-09, 11:13 AM   #19
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer
mark ch 12 verse 21-25. basically says that if u believe anything is possible, so yes i believe in radio active spiders and anything
all i know is that if u read the bible and understand what other people are willing to die for it can give you wisdom in ways u'd never believe. if u believe it or not, its the smartest book ever writen and theres much u can learn from it. but keep in mind that a lot of people truely believe what u are reading, it will help u to understan where people are coming from and what fear is really all about.
God, Jesus, and the holy spirit have total control over the devil, the devil can't even wink its eye with out their permission, so never have fear in anything. if u are on good terms with God and feel you are on the path set forth for you.
another way to explain that is having faith in yourself, but if u do that its easier to doubt yourself, its much more difficult to doubt the creater of the universe next time you don't feel u have what it takes to do something he has planned for you. if u think that way u can accomplish much more if its a mind game or not thats up to you. i see no reason not to have total faith that i can do anything with my life

exactly yo!! That's what I was about to say in one of my bible studies.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote