View Single Post
Old 10-11-09, 12:26 PM   #28
Adam

IP:

You're taking serve yourself way out of context.

Dabatos, by the sounds of the life you were previously living, you were just a cunt, somebody who needs a fucking slap in the face because you had no self control. Serving yourself doesn't mean to live without morals, love, trust or compassion for anything else, it simply means to not spend your life serving somebody else, bending over and doing what they want you to do. Serving yourself doesn't give you the license to be an asshole, just because you don't follow a religion doesn't mean you don't know the moral difference between what's right and what's wrong. You were just a fucking loser before and when you "found God" and formed this relationship with an imaginary figure maybe you just realized how much of a moron you were in the past. Now of course, being weak and simple minded you're going to give the reasoning for your change to your new found discovery because it's easier to say "I've found God and changed from my evil ways" then it is to admit you were a childish fuck that doesn't know the difference between luxury and being excessive.

You're positive that Atheists lie on their death bed praying for the first time that there is no God or hell? That's a pretty easy assumption to make to try and insult one, but I'm sure they're aware of their situation and the way they lived their life and their beliefs just as you are. I mean if you need a belief of Heaven to be content with dying you're just a pussy, I mean really? Grow up.

I'm Agnostic by the way, I think Atheists are fucking pompous fucks too, their only leg up on you is that they aren't wasting their time.

By the way Mark Schafer, just because I serve myself and no "higher figure" doesn't mean that I don't care about anybody else. I do charity races and marathons and encourage people to help out all the time. I love and care about my family and friends more than anything.