View Single Post
Old 10-17-09, 11:35 AM   #40
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

^^^
i know but, from q's point of view who cares if u can just "repent" after saying or doing things. i was livin a crazy life and i was livin a sinless life, neither really mattered. i'm just gonna read the bible for wisdom and do me and not worry, if i feel like sinning, who cares, if thats givin in the devil who cares, i'll try not to, but who cares. its up to me how crazy i want to be or dont want to be, i'm not tryin to be someone else for someone else. i'll just try to be the best i know how untill i know better.
so imma be a christian and read the bible but not get "too" hung up on all the sinning stuff because its gonna happen and i'm still young and livin the dream. i have enough good people around me makin me feel bad about things so i won't get out of hand, i'll continue to look for God, but if he doens't directly show his face or speak loud enough, i just gotta keep doin what I think he want me to do as much as i can, but if i dont feel like i can, fuck it, cuz if i can't do miricles and make the blind see, there really isn't a point enless you are harming people and gettin them to do terrible things.
i just dont think it really all matters too much because it says in revalations, that everyones gotta get fucked in the end anyway, and 97% of people are goin to hell before then anyway, so u aint gonna make a real impact. so... w/e, life is too short and eternity is too long

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote