View Single Post
Old 10-17-09, 11:45 AM   #11
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Thats a good start. Way better than not trying anything at all. But when you say who cares, come on bro you should know that! You're reading the Bible right? Jesus Cares, God cares. But yeah bro I encourage you to keep reading the Bible and search for him man. Thats a great thing to do. But when you're saying "If I can't do miracle and make the blind see, there really isn't a point unless you are harming people and getting them to do horrible things". I dont get what you said from that. Are you saying you really only truly serve God if he gives you the ability to do those miracles? To me a miracle is saving a soul and helping him find God by changing his "old" ways. Thats a miracle and the best ability God has ever given me.

But also on what you said about the revelations, in rev 22:11-12 "let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy." Behold, I am coming soon! My rewadr is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

Thi is on the last page of the Bible so it does matter a lot in what you do. Beacuse what you do now will make an impact at least in 1 persons life.. You say 97% of the people are going to hell before then anyway, so by not doing anything you will never make an impact. Life is short and there's a reason Jesus came to save us before our short life ends. It matters a lot that it says many people may go to Hell anyway. Do you want to be one of those many ppl?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote