View Single Post
Old 10-17-09, 12:03 PM   #12
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

i'm not going to go to hell because i believe in Jesus, and the bible and read it and try to use it in my everyday activities, i ask for forgiveness and guidence. I may not get "rewards" in heaven, but i honestly don't give a shit, its better than goin to hell anyway. i dont have what it takes to care about things like that.
imma read that revelations part there, cuz that pretty well proves my point.
and my part about doin miricles. it says in the bible if u believe fully, anything is possible and u should be able to heal more people than Jesus, this is if u dont sin like him, but i dont have what it takes to do that, so i'm not gonna be able to heal peopel and if i can't do that, i'm not gonna have enough faith to go far out of my way to bring people to christ. haha, the game is sold not told. i'm just figuring shit out for myself and not gonna force people to believe what i believe, but if my life is dope, people will "want" to believe what i beleive. then i can really do some damage

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote