View Single Post
Old 10-27-09, 12:57 PM   #4
Adam

IP:

I don't blame God for unfortunate event(s) in my life, nor do I praise God for any event(s) that bring me joy in my life.

First off, I've never once denied the fact that there's a higher being out there, a creator, a "God" if you please. I don't doubt that there could be, it'd be ignorant and foolish to rule out any possibility of our existence. There was obviously a creator at one point, where and what it is, nobody will really know.

Is there an after life? Maybe. Will we understand how we came to be in it? Maybe. Is there a Heaven and Hell? I highly doubt it.

Religions are the biggest hoaxes out there. It sickens me that there's a such a large majority of people that are so easily manipulated to changing their lives around what somebody else is telling them to do through fear. I mean, this is what religion was banked on in the first place but as everything does, we're evolving and there is finally a larger amount of agnostics and atheists in this world.

You see, just because I don't look at the world through the tunnel that you are doesn't mean that there's a void in my heart. To be honest I've never been happier then the state I'm currently in for years.

Think about what you're really following and tell me if it meets the criteria of a basket that you should put all your eggs in. You worship an invisible being that's chalked full of jealousy that will damn you to a life of eternal suffering in hell if you don't follow his every word. I guess that's what eternal love is, right?

We were giving this life to live..

Religious people praise themselves on not fearing death because they have a life of eternal happiness ahead of them... if they're right.

Now, what I do know is that I'm living right now and I actually have this life that I'm living and I'm capable of doing many things that I enjoy in it. Now why wouldn't I experience everything that I can while I'm still alive? "Because God is testing your faith to see if you'll accept Jesus and be granted to spend eternal bliss in the Kingdom of Heaven." Really? It's time to grow up, if your God created all these temptations for you to avoid, he's just a fucking asshole because you still won't be able to experience them in his kingdom.

Go enjoy your life, quit being afraid of living. If you decide not to, I hope there is a Heaven and I hope that you get there and when you realize that every single person up there has the same stupid dull personality and there's nothing exciting you'll realize that you missed out on bliss.