View Single Post
Old 10-28-09, 09:14 AM   #20
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
q ima pray for u,i was listening to td jakes the other day and it hit me,not that i support u being gay but, who is anyone to say that someone is going to hell or not thats gods choice, were all guilty of sin no ones perfect,and i respect what your trying to do.but honestly i really doubt god would have a gay prophet no dis respect.
just felt like i had to tell u that.

Your problem here is that you are equating what God is able to do with what you THINK I am...or what God has sustained me through.

Sorry my friend...if you are PRAYING for me...would God have a "fill in the blank" praying up to him? If you aren't GAY....you are a SOMETHING God hates...

but thanks be to GOd that he's given us his son Jesus who forgives and wipes the slate clean.

Truth is...I am called and chosen by God because that's God's will...and I am being obedient to Him and his word.

So...let your prayer be..."Father, continue to use him to do your will...Fill him with wisdom and give him the grace to represent you".

Otherwise...your judgments will be the ones you fall on. Your hypocrisy here is in thinking I'm not qualified to speak for God....WRONG...I am EXACTLY the type of person God uses...check the bible...Anyone God ever called to do anything great was a MESSED up person whom GOd chose, and subsequently changed, to do his will.

Moses = Murderer
King David = Murderer...adulterer...liar
Rahab...Prostitute...God used her to save his people when they were in flight
Solomon...Womanizer...adulterer

The list Goes on

Add 1...Tha Q...you fill in the blank....IT CAN'T STOP GOD....because with GOd...ALL THINGS are possible.

Gods ways are not OUR ways...he doesn't THINK or CHOOSE like we would.

Read 1 Samule 16 in the bible when he chose David...

No one gave him a chance but God.

Brotha...I am a child of God...and my gift is prophecy...You don't have to agree with it...You didn't give it to me...and you CAN'T take it away....But, be careful misrepresenting what God is capable of doing.

YOU wouldn't choose me...But Ha...Thank GOD that YOU are not God.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote