View Single Post
Old 10-28-09, 06:51 PM   #40
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

My question is this, if I do come before God when I die, and never accepted him into my heart but never let the devil take my heart. Then what happens?

Is God such a heartless being that if Adam, or Rats, or I were to die today but we were stand up citizens he would condemn us to hell for not saying that he is my God?

I live my life according to the morals (and common believes) set forth by law, not by a bible, even if they do happen to be one in the same.

Will God reject me because I don't go to church? or don't say God bless you at every sneeze, but my heart is pure in almost every aspect of Grand Sin? (not saying mine is.)

The thing I dislike about Christianity most is that there is a belief that God will condemn a man who doesn't believe in him but is probably the most upstanding citizen in the world the same he would condemn a Mass Murderer.

That right there just doesn't sit right with me.
Sure we all sin in our own way, and "in God's eyes no sin is greater than other" but are you telling me if i accept Jesus if i'm a murderer i can repent, but If premarital sex is my worst sin and I die i can't repent? If i don't say Jesus is my God now?

Why can't he look at me when I'm standing before him and Judge me on how I lived on my own an never "denied" as if I believed wholeheartedly and live the exact same life.