View Single Post
Old 10-29-09, 10:58 PM   #105
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rose
also the trying to save others by bringing jesus in their lives is actually against gods will....

he made everyone in his likeness and gave everyone free will to choose him....sure i understand (for the fire analogy) shouting out hey your house is on fire, but you would have no right to run in and save them unless they asked to be saved...sure you can give them the information but GOD gave them the right to choose what to do with that information, and if GOD isnt trying to make them believe anything in a certian way, what gives YOU that right.......

If contending for the faith isnt your call...then DON'T DO IT...

The bible tells us in 2 timothy to REBUKE...encourage...TEACH...in season...and out of season...meaning...when it's popular...and when it's not...

You are Catholic...and that has something to do with your belief system...fair enough...

But, it is not only the RIGHT, but DUTY of every believer in Jesus Christ is to spread God's word to unbelievers...

There are many ways to do that...And, the way I addressed Adam and others here is what God instructed me to do...

You don't have to like it...it's not your call...

I'd rather piss MAN off than God...

I was obedient.

Furthermore, not every situation calls for certain things...

Paul says in 1 corinthians 9 that "I have become ALL THINGS to ALL MEN"...so that..."I may be able to save some"

That means Paul met people at their level of Faith...

If I were witnessing to a 10 year old...I'd talk a ten year old's language...

If I'm witnessing to a 22 year old named ADAM on Rapverse, Imma meet him at his level to spread God's word...

And remember, much of what happened in this thread was planting seeds...perhaps someone will come along and water...but, as 1 corinthians 3 says "GOd provides the increase"...meaning he does the growing.

We act bold and stupid for everything else in life that doesn't matter...Imma act "bold" and "stupid" for God...Crazy faith.

Come on.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote