View Single Post
Old 10-31-09, 07:40 AM   #116
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
sidenote: You two are not doing so well to 'spread gods word' Because Im just finding you both ignorant and non respective to anyone elses personal views. May be with a bit more respect to how others see things and be open minded to what others have to say then people will listen.
but no one.. and I mean no one.. wants to listen to 2 people who show no respect for the next mans opinion as long as its 'against' there 'god'. Im in no way against what you beleive.. and i 100% respect what you beleive.. but I doubt I will ever see either of you respect my point of view and accept it.

Then...based on your own argument, YOU are not doing a good job spreading your own word since, as you claim, "neither of us" are respecting it.

If you 100% respect what we say, then, what we've said here has been effective by admission.

Now what?

This entire discussion has hinged upon the fact that we (Christians) believe Jesus is the way to true purpose, peace, and salvation...

So...I'm not quite sure how that wasn't made clear. It's your choice bro...like it's my choice and everyone else's to accept God's plan for our lives or not...

But rest assured, there is a plan.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote