View Single Post
Old 10-31-09, 03:50 PM   #120
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Satan always was...and is an accuser...and a liar

Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?

i have, but what does that prove? what does that accomplish? nothing other than i don't have to go to hell when i die, eventhough i think the concept of heaven and hell is dumb. i'm just makin the smartest decisions possible and takin jesus and God so serious as to think they are gonna do anything special with my life is just hopeful thinking. i dont have what it takes to use the bible to change the world or even the ideas of my friends because other than not going to hell theres not much use of believing in Jesus.
one of a few things jesus is gonna do for you is let you be accepted by people that go to church, and if they didn't accept you prior they are dick heads. I dont wanna go to church just to chill and talk with people that believe in Jesus, whats the point of that? to help me get through my day? well, ok, but if jesus wants me to be doing things with my life and i believe that then yeah that may do something for me, but if i thought that same way about budda it'd prolly do the same thing.
when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter much. just believe in Jesus to not go to hell, i mean if u dont do that then you're just shrinking your possibilities after you die cuz nobody knows.
but i'm not gonna be scared to sin when, expecially from your point of view, you sin all the damn time. so who cares, believe in jesus, gain some wisdom from the bible, and live you're life however YOU decide Jesus planned it for you, or if u talk with him Q, ask him what i should do with my life if u get the chance. thanx
i'll pray for you, but the only thing i would pray for you is for you not to be gay and slappin Jesus in the face, but i guess you dont really care for that to happen and you're goin to heaven anyway for simply believing in Jesus, so i guess i'll just pray to pray

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote