View Single Post
Old 11-02-09, 01:01 AM   #123
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

You go to Heaven for having "Faith" in Jesus. Not just believing. You can believe he existed but not have faith in him. So many people say they believe he existed, but they don't believe in him. If you don't accept Jesus in your life why would I hate you? Why would I put you down? Only thing i've been saying is whats in the Bible. A lot of people are saying I dont believe in Jesus or dont like him because he doesn't do things for "ME" or the things "I WANT." or because he does not answer my prayers. Everyone in this world is always about "me, me, & me." This world is always just about themselves. Jesus won't give you everything you want. It says int he BIble the moment you accept him in your life you will face tribulations your entire life. You will never get everything you want wether you are with Jesus or not. You say the concept of Hell and Heaven is dumb.

So when you die, you'd rather not exist period? God made hell so there can be a heaven. With out heaven there is no hell, without hell there is no heaven. Heaven is there to exist for a reason. The people that accept our God and hell for the people that deny him. Its the same thing with our country. If you follow the laws and rules and stay loyal to america you are free and don't go to jail. But if you commit murder or treason against our country you to go Jail. If there was no Jail than why would people stop stealing or killing? IF there was no reward for being good and following the rules than everyone would cheat, lie, kill, treason, without any worry of consequences. Hell is the consequence and heaven is the reward.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote