View Single Post
Old 11-02-09, 01:06 AM   #124
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
sidenote: You two are not doing so well to 'spread gods word' Because Im just finding you both ignorant and non respective to anyone elses personal views. May be with a bit more respect to how others see things and be open minded to what others have to say then people will listen.
but no one.. and I mean no one.. wants to listen to 2 people who show no respect for the next mans opinion as long as its 'against' there 'god'. Im in no way against what you beleive.. and i 100% respect what you beleive.. but I doubt I will ever see either of you respect my point of view and accept it.

Okay, showing no respect. So, by being open minded, when you say its okay to have sex before marriage I should say sure thats okay? OR because I believe you shouldn't do that I should say thats wrong. Or when you say Jesus never existed I'll say sure no problem. So I'll just go ahead and agree with everything you say? When you say problems in your life and say this is why I dont believe in God. Than sure i'll understand where you are coming from. But when you say things that are totally against the bible, or when the bible says this isn't true, than why should I agree with it? Same reason if you dont believe in what I say, you never agree with it. You keep saying I don't respect you. You keep saying that I'm weak. People keep saying that I believe in a God that doesn't exist. When I say anything like this right from the beginning I just rebuked and rebuked. If i said anything wrong than correct me. By constantly saying Your stupid in believing in Jesus than tahts being disrespectful. From what I could remember, I have not shown any disrespect at all. No anger, no nothing, just responses.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote