View Single Post
Old 11-03-09, 01:49 AM   #126
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

You guys should study into dimethyltryptamine. You all seem to have a pretty jaded view of the after-life based on supposition. I have an opinion of the after-life and what a "heaven" is but it's also supposition, BUT, I have factual evidence that I believe proves everything is a part of God as god is a part of everything. God is indeed a living entity physically and spiritually with the capacity to think for itself, but everything around you and you yourself is a part of this God as he is a part of you and everything. What happens when we die? I have some theories on that, but one thing I know for certain is that when we die we will become a part of God in a new manner which is a beautiful thing one can't help but feel content about.

My God may possibly be the same God as yours that is described in the bible, the torah, the Quuran, whatever your belief is, or maybe it's not. My God is Omni. Omni is everything, everything is Omni. Such is my religion, Omni-intraomnianism. A religion based around scientific evidence, not faith. A religion which doesn't contradict or go against any other religion but instead coincides with the possibilities they state to be true. My religion is harmony. All within all, everything inside everything. Omni-intra-omni.