Thread: God is evil
View Single Post
Old 11-18-09, 02:21 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Yeah God has always known what will happen. He know what lucifer was going to do. But lucifer always had a choice and God allowed lucifer to do what he was going to do. He could have prevented it from happening but he didnt. Because there is a devil, becaues there are demon's, because there are evil things in this world people need to go to God for help. I didn't say God is making us need him or making us go to him, but because there are struggles, because there are things that hurt us physically and emotionally, and basically make us live in fear, that would give us the need of some higher supernatural power which is God. And when I said Evil basically doesn't exist, I meant evil can never win when we have God.

Look man...

The biggest folly of religious people is claiming they are in tune with a factual peice of knowledge that they have actually concocted within their own mind based on idealistic reasoning of their belief's..

Dont make assumptions, instead be content that you personally will live your own life as righteously as you can and if you are to be judged at the end, then hope that what you have done constitutes as right in the eyes of your jury.

Often wrongs or 'evil' are justifiable in some abstract mannor that cant be seen from an outsiders perspective and they almost always lead to further progression in some way for some one..

Dont get caught up in the bullshit.... Just try to not harm others... That I think is the golden rule..