Thread: Colts
View Single Post
Old 12-20-09, 08:52 AM   #46
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

word paritots are dirty cheaters,and dont deserve those superbowl rings,ironic thing is that racist wanna be patriot bill orielly (or what he claims to be) predicted that they were going to win the superbowl right after the 911 attacks(as if he didnt know that the games were rigged and the patriots had taps on the other teams equipment and had tapes of them practicing), and the fucked up thing was one of those games was against the greatest team in the league at that time the raiders,we all know, and i believe it was 2001 when charles woodson came on that corner blitz that tom bradys arm was not in motion it was backwards creating a sack and and fumble that the raiders recoverd for a win for the afc championship game.but the dirty refs said that his arm was in motion which clrearly anyone will tell u it wasnt,anyway we lost the afc championship game to the patriots in overtime, bullshit! and they went on to win the superbowl.i didnt even watch it cuz i was so discusted.and really havnt payed to much attention to football sence.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..