View Single Post
Old 01-09-10, 04:16 PM   #22
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's all about perspective really. Capitalism CAN work, but it's actually at it's best when people maintain their morals, but frankly they don't. It's biggest strength becomes it's biggest weakness too. Economic "freedom" doesn't always have to mean screwing people over. Capitalism does bring in more innovation. I don't think we'd have any game consoles or maybe even the internet if it weren't for capitalism. Well actually I could see the internet being invented, just not the same way it is now. But game consoles, not at all.

I do think right now most people are used to their only motivation to do anything being money. So most likely as time went on people would find other reasons to be creative and invent useful things other than getting rich right

i agree the idea of capitalism could work if people used their morals but in the world we live in it will never be used right,its good that each company or corperation competes against their competition and strives to make the best product available, and thats a good point we might not have alot of technologys we have if it wasnt for capitalism..but at the same time it should be everyones company,and they should pay their employees.theres alot of different ways that it could be fixed but never will..90 percent of the wealth will remain in 10 percent of the population..so fuck capitalism.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..