View Single Post
Old 01-12-10, 12:51 PM   #5
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

i dont have waynes vocals under me, i just used his flow and concepts and put my opinion into what he was talkin about, i did the same thing at the begining of em's part where he kinda keeps waynes flow then i do my own shit in eminems part because i didn't agree with what he was talkin about at all really cuz he wasn't sayin anything important and i wanted to show my own flow rather than try to keep em's flow, which i could of but i wanted to be a little more original than that.
wayne definately put thought into his lyrics on this and thats why i spit on his concepts, but i feel differently about the things he was talkin about, and i used his flow because it makes the words really obvious and i wanted to show my point of view and opinion on the same shit wayne was talkin about.
like even my first line wayne says i got hate in my heart, love in my mind. and i say i got hate in my mind and love in my heart. that little change of words is a completely different way of lookin at the world compared to wayne, and i did that because i don't agree wit what wayne said cuz i'd never have hate in my heart cuz that goes against what i believe.
idk, i put alot of thought into my lyrics and i think wayne did to. topics like talkin about your soul and the world in general your lyrics need to be very deliberate

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote