Thread: girls.......
View Single Post
Old 03-17-10, 07:06 AM   #21
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

first off i dont fuck married women and never have and never will and i put that on anything,i have denied every offer from a married women that has ever offered,and theres been alot,dont know why but theres been alot,ive even tried wearing bigger clothes so i dont show that im built but whatever.........
and the girl im trying to get with now is afraid and trying to get out of the relationship cuz he beats her so agian NO i dont feel bad,so i told her tonight when she leaves him if he goes anywhere around her that im well connected im not bragging but i am, i have some deep connects with alot of people,and my sis and her bf have connects to a huge and i mean huge biker gang that im not gonna mention,which did some recent dirt over some simalar shit that im also not gonna mention.and talk shit if u want this may be an excuse that shes using but i can keep it real unlike most people on here,but
her bf is paying rent to live at her moms house cuz her step dad lost his job but found one and is makng 10 dollars less an hour and they are having trouble paying bills in this economy so they need his 500 a month and hes paying all her bills and shes been lookin for work (which i have proof of) so she can leave him and help out her family and pay her own bills..and im poor so i cant pay her bills but trust what shes saying cuz ive literally known her for half my life so thats the story..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..