Thread: Hardy vs George
View Single Post
Old 03-29-10, 08:05 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

^^It's not that he's afraid that he'll get beat in the stand up. He knows he can strike better then Dan Hardy, that's why during the little time spent standing, Hardy still didn't land any significant blows while GSP tagged him in the face, clean and hard, about 3 times. < That, and the submission attempts were the only real significant damage I saw other then a few elbows and knees on the ground.

But you're right, GSP IS afraid. He's not afraid of anyone being a better striker, he's just afraid of getting hit at all in general. He doesn't want to get hit. He's the champ, he doesn't need KO or Submission victories anymore to build a fanbase so that Dana will choose him over the next contender to fight for the belt cuz he already has the belt. There's no point to try and impress the fans anymore, he doesn't give a fuck about the fans. All he cares about is winning his fights in the most boring and lamest ways possible as to guarantee his win and his money without getting hurt at all....

Now personally I have no problem with this, it's a smart move. You know you're an amazing wrestler and if you stay on top you won't take any damage, nothing wrong with that stragedy.

But don't fucking say "I want a KO" and "I won't be happy unless I get the KO, im going for a KO this time" in your interviews but then when it comes to the fight you lie on top of him the whole time like a fucking pussy.

That's a bitch-move.

You said you wanted a KO, but you obviously don't. Fake ass muh fucka. Tell the truth

"Actually, I just want to wrestle and make a boring fight for 5 rounds like I did with Thiago Alves and almost did with BJ Penn"

fuck off GSP....