View Single Post
Old 05-29-10, 04:45 AM   #27
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
thanks for proving me right.

You can't back up SHIT. You just go...oh google it, you'll find it. So obviously its not that big of a deal. So stop fronting like you KNOW shit. You dont knowe JACK SON

..................ive been drunk as fuck for two days now going on three,jsut google what i said and see what it says.dont be sceeerd..and just so were clear im using a metaphore as in saying a blank check,meaning they owe a shit ton of money to the bankers for bullshitt interest that was created out of thin air,that we supposaldly owe them..look shit up before u claim yourself right and see shit from a different yet correct perspective...honestly look at it,for real look at a little part of of the whole called zeightgeist.and see waht it says...then get at me..for one of the first times in your life your wrong....and your lucky were not in person otherwise id knock your hundred and thirty pound ass the fuck out for talking shit when im literlly sitting at 270 at 16 percent bodyfat..fuck you....and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..