Thread: my sisters baby
View Single Post
Old 05-29-10, 04:21 PM   #28
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
..................ive been drunk as fuck for two days now going on three,jsut google what i said and see what it says.dont be sceeerd..and just so were clear im using a metaphore as in saying a blank check,meaning they owe a shit ton of money to the bankers for bullshitt interest that was created out of thin air,that we supposaldly owe them..look shit up before u claim yourself right and see shit from a different yet correct perspective...honestly look at it,for real look at a little part of of the whole called zeightgeist.and see waht it says...then get at me..for one of the first times in your life your wrong....and your lucky were not in person otherwise id knock your hundred and thirty pound ass the fuck out for talking shit when im literlly sitting at 270 at 16 percent bodyfat..fuck you....and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer..

this post just sums up that your an idiot. period.

Why are you going on a 3 day drinkin beinge? alcholic much? yeah, thought so. So should i take advice from you? proooobabblllyy not.

2. I've seen Zeigiest, i get that whole thing. It still doesn't mean any of its right. Half of that bullshit is taken out of context and made to look as FISHY as possible, but for dumb ass's like yourself, who think with the same one loop track in their small ass head, you jump right on board and preach it like its the truth.

3. WHO gives a flying FUCK, how much body fat you have? That is by far and away one of the GAYYYYESST things i've EVER read.

4. 'and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer'

where in the fuck did i ever say that? im not sure? you getitng confused again, becuase your just some dumbass drunk with no life?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily