View Single Post
Old 06-08-10, 02:13 PM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
Mad dog this is ya boy here.. Let me know when your down to battle dog.... I will give u some heat now bitch and that last record sinner bitch that made me suffer, cuz it sucked to fuck bitch,, it gave me migrains and shit know wot im sayin, and u think ur gangsta ders more gangsta in my raps then u, man, your just a mad puppy roaming the streets, i'll beat your record man make it 100 cuz im better skillfully,, lyrically i am above u and, i remember the petty disses u made, this time im gonna take u down to the vets for a vaccination... word add me to msn remember it..

*yawn* if you're gonna come in here and slag me off...at least say what you're gonna do during the world cup.

And to coke...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I personally can't knock you for not liking Football (not soccer its not our fault the American definition of Football involves holding a ball with your hands that's Rugby...with sanitary towels on your shoulders) but it is the biggest sport in the world. FACT. It's even now starting to become larger in the States because you have Beckham there he made people pay attention to the MLS. American Football, Basket Ball, Ice Hockey etc doesn't get the international recognition that Football does.

Football is only "gay as fuck" according to your opinion...but I personally believe its only the overpaid, undertalented primadonnas that remotely ruin an otherwise fantastic sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote