Thread: celtics baby!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-18-10, 12:01 AM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

^^ More like Artest time. Ray Allen and Kobe were zombies out there -_- minus on defence.

Great, great game. I don't care if it was poor offence, that's how a championship game 7 should be played by rival teams, GRITTY. And it stayed gritty and hella close all the way til the end. When Gasol got that bucket to put them up 6 after pierce got blocked and coulda brought it to 2 point laker lead instead if he power-hopped in then pump-faked instead of just going hard i knew the lakers were gonna win. Rondo's 3 ball at the end was fucking clutch but I knew it wouldn't matter.... -_-

I was praying for a 3 point game winning shot by Pierce cuz that woulda been one of the greatest endings to a championship series this decade.

But hey, all respect to the lakers came back from 3-2, I didn't think they'd do it, Kobe looked horrible but LA got it, they were the better team but it came down to a game 7 that kept close all the way down to til the end. They deserve, I can't say anything negative, congrats to the lakers and congrats to kobe on 5 championships

Fuck off now...