View Single Post
Old 09-15-10, 02:33 AM   #35
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I don't know why you'd mention Bob Dylan? You are being tres silly. Describing somebody as the best rapper out there would definitely be considered supporting and just because a site only gets 5 posts a day doesn't mean it doesn't get 100's of views. Why do you think it's still running? The advertisements are still getting hits and this site is still getting views, they aren't free to run. So calling his new album great and pushing it on people is part of the problem.

There was no childish acting by the way, it's called being a musician and taking pride in what is and what isn't music. Eminem is garbage and he's always been, he won't even be remembered 5 years from now. On the other hand, you'll still be saying the name Bob Dylan.

talking about views. i think thats really wierd. this site is pretty weird all and all, like i've had my thing hacked and had someone even comment on shit as me. i wonder how serious opp take this site.
eminem... could really fall off the face of the planet soon though.. again, you can tell he's really searchin for somethin and i don't know if he'll find it. but that really doesn't matter, he'll always be able to sell mad album copies till they let a new white boy in the game.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote