View Single Post
Old 09-23-10, 08:03 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

not at all. You can't see emotions through typed words, you can't hear the tone of someone through typed words, all you can do is assume how I was feeling when I typed that

and guess what, 90% of the time anyone on the internet guesses how I was feeling when I wrote something, they're probably really, really fucking wrong.

Half the shit I talk is me clowning and joking and people think im actually mad. I get into odd situations in person sometimes too for the same reasons cuz people don't know me well enough or how my personality works. Jews usually figure me out, im the type of guy that'll laugh with you if you call me stupid, cuz im just gonna do it back to you anyways with no intention of actually insulting, and if you did it with the intention to insult me ill still find it funny cuz i dont really give a fuck.

I got into an argument with a cute mexitalian girl the other day cuz i made some jokes about mexican people and she thought I was being serious. I tend to say shit that to me I wouldnt give a fuck about, but don't realize other people might. I act like im cool enough with you to make personal jokes even when I don't know you well enough to do that sometimes. It's all good the next class I apologized to that girl and now she's on my dick hard

so holla with your medula oblemotherfuckingotttaaaaa