View Single Post
Old 09-27-10, 03:46 PM   #15
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

right right, cuz everything the media presents to us is 100% accurate,and the government has our best interest at heart, (when were about to lose social security that we pay into, thats one out of a thousand examples)
the way to look at things or the common sense approach, is to look at both sides of the story if you dont im sorry your an idiot, but look at both sides and generally the truth is somewhere in the middle of both..
if you look shit up on the internet theres smart people and dumb people, i mean you seem like a smart person, if you question something look it up, dont listen to 'the idiots that hold every idea imaginable" but look at both sides of the story, of what your looking up. and also if these "idiots" as you call them, are idiots why is the media going to them for news reports now,i shit u not i saw a commercial the other day, that was saying like if your a blogger and you have a news story send it to us, and why do u think the media is doing that, they are losing all credibility right now, nobody believes what the fuck they're saying anymore...
and just to put it out there, there are idiots,that talk about really retarded shit..
and obviously a debate about skeletons on the moon is fucking retarded, after i did the research..but really all im saying is look at both sides of the story, its common sense.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..