View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 05:24 PM   #47
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
are you fucking stupid? there is no debate.

your an idiot and a hyprocite.

you keep talking like there's an actual discussion here, there never was one.

Your basic princples for a party are all consiparicy theories that are looses tied togeather, you glenn beck watchin lame ass.

grow a dick, and be a real man...stop following a PARTY. and follow what you can prove with hard facts, that you can see with your own two eyes. Not by reading what some one else wrote down.

If i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist...and you stumbled across it, would you find me credible? no. why is that? because its a website.

that same principle applies to EVERYTHING your basing your ideals on.

i'm done talking to you about this. your prob in the same group of idiots who stand outside with signs that say 'If your a christian, you can't be pro-abortion'

first of all how am i a hypocrite?
so my principles for a party which were freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth...now thats a conspiracy? lol
and honeslty the problem with following anything now days, is your given a label,so your then categorized, no matter what your doing. as an independent you cant be labeled but as a constitutionalist you can be.
"if i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist"
that argument makes you a hypocrite cuz our last debate over i cant even remember but you dropped a freakin some catholic website,"that somebody wrote down" oh yeah "i can drop facts all day about greece's economy" so sir that would make u a hypocrite but im not here to make fun of you im just trying to teach.
and "id rather follow nothing, than something i cant trust"
so if nothing is real and nothings fact and the internets information is a lie,
whos the CONSPIRACY THEORIST now??
whats credible? if "somebody just wrote it down"
study truth according to the bible, and just come to jesus..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..