View Single Post
Old 10-12-10, 06:26 PM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Read the book if you're interested man. I don't know if he's right, but I think his arguments are interesting and at least worth considering. He argues that personal identity, and hence survival, don't matter. I think that's an interesting conclusion because it's contrary to what most of us think. If you're not willing to consider the argument it's no sweat off my back, I just made the thread because I'm still trying to figure out what I think about it and thought I would recommend the book to people interested in this type of shit.

just from the little bit you posted it doesnt sound like hes right.in all honesty he sounds like a moron, when you figure out what hes saying just post up im always down for an intellectual debate.and am probly not gonna read the book from what you wrote.id rather believe in jesus who kept things for the most part simple besides some of his parables which he later explained.
the bible says, that a man can be wise with worldly wisdom and be a fool in common sense by not knowing jesus.
and a man can not know a thing in the world and know jesus and he is a genius.
i was paraphrasing there, but this guy your listening to doesnt seem to even meet the criteria for being wise in the world from what u wrote. but after u read just post and well talk.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..