Thread: fuck condit
View Single Post
Old 10-19-10, 03:00 AM   #6
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

well fedor did say in post fight interview that he could have got out of fabricio's armbar which he could of, but once he locked in the triangle it was over..fedor is obviously a better fighter then me and i know how to get out of an armbar, and his pride got in the way with thee idea that nodoby can tap me out..which is a stupid pridefull mistake, cuz anybody on the right day can finish you if they know what theyre doing, plain and simple.and as far as the valasques lesner zfight, lesner will win, cain will beat the shit out of him standing up, he has the heaviest hands standing up in the heavy weight division, but brocks wrestling is superior and with his ground and pound lesner will win if it goes to the ground which it probly will.and i do agree but unless velasquis gets a good hit brock will win once the fights on the ground, brock is to damn strong..but i could be wrong cuz hardy lost to condit.and believe me i hate brock but i honestly see him winning,majority of real fights end on the ground

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..