View Single Post
Old 10-30-10, 04:08 PM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i was honestly feeling the flow,but i was wondering your picture on myspace doesnt fit the big pic shit you posted on here..curious about that?? and why are both your songs in your sig the same song??wondering about that to?? and what ever happened to jay summers?

my myspace is much more local stuff, i rapped wit a crew in my area and i got those songs on there, and on my reverbnation. that crews live productions and i just went with mark schafer cuz thats my name and what people know me as locally. i go by big pic on here most the time cuz thats what my names been for a long time, but i perform as myself.
youtube, i've just been gettin into and am just learnin how to use. thats why the link to youtube is the same, i dont know how to use it correctly yet, but i got two vids on there on the link you can see as my 2 uploaded vids. and jay moved to new orleans.
i'm obviously not a famous rapper and i'm not tryin to be... anymore. i'm always learning and creating new direction to my music so my sites don't all fit together cuz i don't really work on that. i just post'um when i got'um

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote