View Single Post
Old 12-02-10, 02:00 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

it wont break the american peoples back,and yeah this is just a social experiment or measurement to see how far they can push us... the TSA will just back off when the people get pissed off enough, and when they back off, a false flag attack will happen, then cavity searches will be next, cause any real terrorist isnt dumb enough to hide something externally. so the million dollar question is when the false flag attack happens, will the people be able to expose it, if not were done for..
and yeah a lot of us are mad, but dont go postal. just stay close to god,this IS an information war first, and remember you can do WAY more fucking damage with a pen, i mean for example, this is not a threat or an implication, but even if you hit a puppet master, the next idiot will take his place, and theres about 5 billion of those on this earth..so its not even worth it, especially when you have writing and rapping skills such as yourself..
ive been furious lately but im probly going to leave the country and am debating on whether to denounce my citizenship here or not.. ive been establishing connections in israel for a while now. trying to see what its like there and it sounds cool, and most of the women are the finest ive seen. im going to visit first to see what its like of course, but its not cheap, and it wouldnt shock me if im on the no fly list,lol.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..