View Single Post
Old 12-02-10, 02:40 AM   #14
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

isreal....
i'll actually look this all up later but off the top. i believe is probably the worse place on Earth to be (unless you want to be thrown into the belly of the beast). I hope you have prayed thoroughly like those soon to be cavity searches, about such a life changing venture. it would take me no less than an outloud speaking voice from God telling me to go there, for me to actually go that far out of my way to be persecuted. i've only recently been able to leave my stoop and attend church. "if ya scared, go to church" fuck snoop dogg, fuck diddy fuck the whole hip-hop entertainment industy as a staff record label and a muthafucking crew, and if you down wit (insert truth here), then fuck you too!
anyway. i believe isreal is in the worse case of state controlled/police state/kick you in the balls and take your wife state you could believe exists today.
i thought u, put me up on that palistine rapper. what would make you want to go there?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote