View Single Post
Old 12-02-10, 08:10 AM   #15
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

yeah i know whats ahead if i move there, im a big white guy with blond hair and blue eyes im pale and cant grow a beard.lol, i mean fuck, i could get hit with whatever here or there,whenever, doesnt make a difference. the same shits coming to me where ever im at, im a christian...
truthfully man, i believe in the bible and i know that were in the end times
(anyone can see that)but who knows when the tribulation will start but there will be three and a half years of peace in israel, im looking foward to getting married there to some one of jewish decent, hopefully ill survive long enough to get married, and live the 3 and a half years or more possibly in wedlock, but thats in gods hands, i just want one more chance at getting married...then after the 3 and a half years of being married, to me would be worth persecution,i really dont want to be raptured because of it.. (love conquers hate in my opinion)
and honestly shits gonna fall apart here probly within the next two years...christains will be persecuted everywhere except israel for the 3 1/2..thats the logic and belief..and yeah i honestly listen to a lot of hip hop that i can relate to, and for some reason all the rappers happen to be anti israel, thats the only downfall of the music i listen to..i dont denounce israel, and never would. id get tatted up but its against their religion, and if i ever ended up in prison here the white boys would fuck me up..but i stay clean and abide by the law..
and im aware that its a police state over there, for obvious reasons, theyre the most hated nation on the planet..and i cant be loyal to my country here for to many reasons, but i feel ill be able to there.
but yea do some research and let me know what you think.id like everyones perspective.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..