View Single Post
Old 03-26-03, 09:28 PM   #17
o-bleek

IP:

fgee you bitch i'm sick of ryming to you kids/ alpha omaga droped you the second he spit/ as soon as you heard OE was coming you sould of droped quick/instead of ryming bout guns and chicks/you should go out and get your fucking rymes fixed/ i'm gonna spit you a 100000 word veres/ and i'll let you spit first/ i'm playing god and ive never been to chruch/ i'm clam and steaded like i've never been hurt/ so stand back and let OE disperse/just like crack addicts in dark allys bout to snatch dat purse/
dont act like we anit ready/ like i said i'm steady and clam/ pull up to a car/ strip it from everything from the rims to the car alarm/ you outta be armed/ in order not to be harmed/ with my lyrical charm/ i'm from the city you still teading cows on a farm/
youve been marked/ i've got you doin my bids/ even got you jookin your own crip/ got you doing drive bys close to where your mom lives/fuck this name ''THE GAME"/ this is a biz/ i dont give i fuck if its yours,hers, his/
i'm half way to 100000/ got this whole post crowded/astounded/ i cant belive they allowed it/ everyones got "OUR" backs/ we're surrounded/
to be a founding father sure would be great/ but instead i'm lazy so i'll stay here and teach hate/ i'm not a light weight/ i'm just half passed great/ i dont feel it nessecary to demistrate