View Single Post
Old 03-26-03, 10:49 PM   #5
DIZZY D
BANNED: Bitin

IP:

Ayo......

My verbal arms are covered in chains, to rip off limbs and scar brains//1
The blood stains are the result of my animalistic nature, your Isis under tha equator when Osiris fondeled and raped her//2
It was a mistake to think times would change, when i calmed down and climbed out of my irrated rage//3
Or maybe it started at a young age till highschool, where you elevated but still got beat in your own pool of piss drewl//4
Your the effect of total disrespect, when you reach out you get decked, dont worry i know the facts i checked//5
Your wrecked in a matter of seconds you'll be subdued, maybe if it wasnt for my mental aptitude you could acknowledge some virtue//6
Any hoo, this is where i pass my breaking point, by taking your neck and tearing straight from tha joint//7
Cracked each bone till they snapped into splinters, now your face is pale white and colder then alaskan winters//8
Now way passed the jitters, i then left tha scene and ventured, over to your house and waited for your family to enter//9
Waiting patiently in tha center of your livingroom plaza, standing furiously fired up ready to blast off like NASA//10
I was undetected so the surprise was not expected, swung tha bat twice and nicely connected//11
Now shit got hectic revenge is a bitch thats never neglected, you should of suspected that i would turn on you and make your family suffer with several wounds infected//12
See, that felt so good, but actually, i beat you so brutally that tha fatalidies happened to be three//13
Now five bodies are already stripped of breathe, while i'm strapped to this seat waitin for the switch of death//14
These memories are what flashed within my last second left, now happy in hell while others wept//15
After all this i still have no regrets.... and as i'm burning, i feel blessed just because i get to grin at your murdered family sitting on heavens front steps//16
Send a message via AIM to DIZZY D