View Single Post
Old 03-27-03, 12:57 AM   #6
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

16 bars hahahaha

Oh mah God.. Dizzy bound to get `burned`, Looks like you can't spit `heat`,|`Your~Fire~Been~Abducted?`|
Screw Twin Towers, I'm the `plane` crashing your `State Building` like your |`Empire~Been~Destructed`|
Consume entities to prophesize annihilation, `Urinate` in `your direction` like I'm |`Pissed~At~You`|
Dizzy surrounded by `dis`respect, Plus you `Fake` It'd be a shame to call |`Dis~A~Crew`|
Grasp the aura, illuminating core existence to sift in, driftin these weak NY cat towards |`Defiance`|
I Lock up your 'children', it looks like 'Michael Jackson' and 'R Kelly' have formed an |`Alliance`|
Dizzy hoe couldn't `find your way` around a `one-page site` if you had a |`Site~Map`|
This battle reminds me of a certain `Movie`, except the `Empire` doesn't |`Strike~Back`|
You getting exposed, like when 380 was caught screwing his |`Neices`| (Nieces = Nicess)
my shit is like `microscopic genitals`, you can `try` but you just can't |`Beat~This`|
Your `punches stop` before they `touch me` like your |`Attack Stalls`|
Your style is `Straight Nuts` -- Like a `Scrotum` that |`Lacks Balls`| ~6

~SwithStyle~

Lil Dizzy kid am Crazy When I Spit.. Make You And Ya Fam Cry-In-Terror/
Just Cause You Gonna Lose.. Dont Kill Ya Self, Raps Based On Trail-And-Error/
This Kidz Perverted.. He 'Beats Off' So Much he Had To Get Synthetic 'Wrist' Asserted/
Keep Talkin And You Gon' Find Ya Lipz And Nose Converted/
Im sikk and there's no cure, doctors prescribin a reverend/
Cuz Im a beast, you get Ate(Eight) like I ran out of Sevens/
Bas-terd-ly,you petifiles deal soft-wear to 3rd world virgens count It up to equal per-version/
Da Rap Surgen, "Stop Life" Like I Dam-Age(damage)u Fat Dizzy Bitch,You Could Put Yah Jokes On Fire N Not Match-wits/
Fast Fists, Like Ders Nitrous In My Wrists,More Punches In 1 of my Scripts den 16 of yo Spits/

enuuuff VOTESSSSSSSS

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............