Old 03-27-03, 11:28 PM   #2
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

Aight dawg...... 15 bars.....here it goes b4 i go to sleep and get DQ...lol

I'm an Animal Rabid-Whos-Lethal..Fuc Around A Stabbin'i'll-Greet-U//
A Savage'll-Eat-U..I'm Takin Ur "Depth" The Way Gravity-Needs-To//
This X Kid Needs Life-Support-Or..I Can Hit him Wit A Knife-At-Border//
Stuff U In Ur Wifes-Four-Door..And "Cut-U-Down" Like U Have A "Height-Disorder"//
This Attack-Torment Im beatin This PreppyFag He Zach-Morris Wearin Amber-Crombie//
My Mental-Duration..Have ur Girl In Sexual-Relations She Gives More "Brains-Than-A-Zombie"// LoL
U've Been Managin-Wit-Fake-Shitt...ur A "BYTCH"..U Passed Out "Advantage-Of-U-Taken"//
Tape Ur Mouf Shut Wit A Parental Advisory-Sticker Who'd Buy-U-The-Liquor "Come-On-Darlin-Ur-Grannies-At-The-Station"//...(haha X got raped)
U Dont Want Me To Kill U? Okay Hybernation Let Me Calm Down And Find-The-Patience//
Let Me Hide-This-Hatred..NOPE! fuck YOU! BOOM! Ur
Live's-Been-Taken//(haha)
I'm Clappin-By-Millions This Homo Is A "Happy-Civilian" But Im Killin U Wit "Bin-Laden's-Thirst"//
Mentally-Confused This Q-boro Kid Was "Analy" Sexually-Abused Now When he Take A shitt Its Like "OH-GOD-IT-HURTS!//(lmao)
Or is U A Girl? So Undeveloped Standin In The Mirror Mad Like "Jeez-DO-TITS-EXIST?!"//(haha)
I'll Attack-In-Rages..Fuc This Mack-N-Gauge-Shitt..Ima Use Fists To Leave This Bastered-Faceless And Put His Lights-Out//
A Fake Baller Witta Plastic-Pager This Kid's Computer Screen'll "Freeze" Thats The Only Way He "Iced-Out"//

Aighht Dawg HOLLA wit yo shit

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............