View Single Post
Old 03-28-03, 01:29 PM   #13
AMEND
RB's Grandpa.!

IP:

Ok, KnightShade Got This With Better Expeirence ANd Vocab, Mr.Spit, U Need To Learn How To Flow On Text, It Might Sound Good A Certain Way In Your Head But How Do VOTERS Know How To Recite It? Exactly, So Work On Your Bar Structure And Re-Word Yaself So It Leaves People Guessin Almost In What Your Gonna Say Next, KnightShade, I See Your Elevatin But U Need To Work On Punches And Originality, Sometimes U Might Think Its Good To Use A Used Concept And To Add Your Own Style To It But Its Still What It Was, A Used Concept.........Both Of Yall Can Elevate And Its Expected, So Keep Battlin And Take Your Time With Ya Verse, Best Thing I Learned Is To Slow Down On Battles, If U Battle 3 Times A Week Then Thats That Many Punches U Already Used And Then Your Settin Your Own Standards Low Cause U Cant Think So U Just Make A Verse Thats Played Or Not ILL......Cut Back On Battles And Take Your Time On The Ones U End Up Doin, You'll Definitley See A Change In All Of Your Work.......Thats How i Learned.....so stay up
Send a message via AIM to AMEND