View Single Post
Old 03-28-03, 04:17 PM   #7
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

Here it goes.............

c'mon Blunt Mc, you wanna step to me in a battle and die again?
you need to do like AALYIAH and KID keep TRYin AGAIN even wit BILL GATES MoNey, your punk ass couldn't BUY A WIN//
i'm demolishin this Canadian cat, i'm ill when drunk or sober
like BACK PACKS IN THE SUMMER you catchin Cali4Nia HEAT from the STRAPS to your SHOULDER//
you couldn't DROP HARD post's, if you started a ROCKSLIDE OF 500 POUND BOULDERS ,DROP HEAT?? naw son...not even if you SPILLED A CUP OF FOLDGERS//
i got your brain boilin from the hotness, you havin skill is a MYTH like BIGFOOT or the LOCKNESS//
i'll shatter your spine into more PEICES than RESSES that will leave you deceased, killin you FROM THE INSIDE like FLESH EATIN DISEASES//
i'm reppin West- Side, don't get cocky and let your mouth ride, or you'll end up like INSIDE OUT KiD, wit you INTERNAL ORGANS ON THE OUTSIDE//
RuthLess DAMAGE you worse than a HIGH SPEED CRASH wit your FACE SMASHIN THE DASH , You already know my flows STICK TO YOU AND SPREAD, like a CONTAGIOUS RASH//
i'll have your body twisted layin half dead in the grass, wit your arms tied together, your legs under your armpits and you head in your ass//
Call ME the MASTER OF TERRORISM , I'Am worse than the TALIBAN causin DISASTERS, i'll MURDER YOUR POPS so i can RIGHTFULLY CALL YOU A BASTARD//
i'll verbally snap your neck in the strangest fashion and kill 100 Gay MC's IN A ROW, similar to a CHAIN REACTION//
my flows are more ACCURATE than a SNIPER that learned from a TRAINED ASSASSIN and IF you think your Grabbin the belt...you badly mistaken//
i know you've been waitin, but to beat me you need to up your skills, jus be Patient// ...lol

Yo i lost the COunt.......but can be more than 22 bars i guess

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............