View Single Post
Old 03-29-03, 03:07 AM   #3
Carneverus

IP:

Old muscle "green" with envious 'herbal' like "lou farigno" carneverus is 'mauling-ho's' -- Whether the juggernaut or 'hulk', i'll 'clot' your 'malignance' like 'cancerous body growth' /

Your mandibles 'soluble' like chin checks on 'base' heads "stained red" from "acidic" phonetics* -- Not even your 'grimace reflections' could 'double back' and finish this session /

Carn drops shit like intestines.. you've been benchin' the game, a "band" (banned) played member' !-- get 'decked' and can't "trumpet" if you 'jacked' around with with 'spade' vendors. /

Pray to your mentor, press escape and enter, cop a restraining order on carneverous predators and write to your senator -- Im here to 'plug up' your "bullshit" like a "superficial masochist matador" /

I guess this makes me an "herbivore" at heart, herd-your-bull and realized i have to be heard-before-your-post -- So voters will acknowledge my knowledge before they see your 'presence'.. and 'ghost'!...

Edited to delete the last 5 lines (my closer), had to match opponent

we discussed throwing out the 10 bar part so s'all good..

lou farigno = retired actor who played the incredible hulk

if voters cant get the acidic punch (or any other punches for that matter)...THEN DON:T VOTE...for you understanding folk..lythmus paper is stained red for signs of an acid/ base..solution...and soluble means to corrode or be weakened. especially in certain solutions ya dig...? it works both ways..just making sure..

~100~