View Single Post
Old 03-29-03, 12:25 PM   #8
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP:

SFK jnr ya daddy aint comin ‘home’, im a teach dat bitch to leave da mic ‘alone’, im kill him-fuk guns all I need is a ‘microphone’-to end the cumface nigga ‘kapone’//
Ya just sum nigga who be ‘wack’, thought ya had my ‘back’, all of a sudden ya got a mouth full of Quil Spits ball ‘sack’ and got west dick up ya ‘crack’//
You jumped at the ‘chance’ to ya hands down Spits ‘pants’-you his bitch ya water his ‘plants’ or give him an erotic ‘dance’- but now ima kil ya nigga and destroy ya sick ‘romance’//
Ya a fat titty boy- that’s the only reason ya bedroom floor has ‘bras’, my punches leave ya fag ass seeing ‘stars’ as I rip you pussy-I give you 50 more ‘scars’ //
187-1 wack leader and four bitches with 8 small ‘balls’, 7 pubic hairs between em if ya counting em ‘all’-yu da first wack 187 bitch who I make lyrically fall//
my rhymes out ‘muscle ya’, ya deceitful cum ‘guzzler’, we were dogs but spit put ya
on his lead and next hes gonna ‘muzzle ya’//
Soon ya be catching flees- sucking so much cock ya gots carpet burns on ya ‘knees’, the only way you be ill son is getting one of WESTS std’s//
I wouldn’t of minded too much Kap if ya told me you a fag from the ‘start’, Spit will always have ya love- coz ill rip open your chest and feed him ya ‘heart’//
My rhymes style is too ‘lethal’, your skills aren’t ‘equal’, so eventually I would of rid ya as one of my ‘people’-but still don’t forgive ya fag ass for being ‘deceitful’//
187 fags can keep ‘rollin’, names means 187 boys that they ‘stolen’ their ‘colon’//