Old 03-30-03, 05:07 PM   #23
Avalon
is back...

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by DIZZY D
Ok i won lol. some one close this.
-1-

They didn't believe you... You might... need more people... or skills... or... heart... or hell I don't know... my punches..!

did yall even see how he flipped my own line..?! He tryin to recycle MY new shit...

Now let me teach you a thing or two...

"Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1"

Now... How do you use my line... and make a wacker line out of it..? I mean atleast up the skill some... "I said I wanted comp, I didn't mean mentally challenged,
you like anorexic belly dancers... barely a waist of talent..."
Everybody wanna use the "waist of" something...

"Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2"

What contracts..?! What was unplanned..? I mean if I registered the name... doesn't that make it planned..? With lines like these... we all know you unsigned and all hype... by the way... ass stays in shit... pussy stays in piss... and right now... you piss poor...

"Your in deeper then you expected, you was talkin shit so i hand selected, fear my name bitch shiver and respect it//3"

Who will ever fear "Dizzy D"... sound like a fuckin carnival ride name... You get the idea from Six Flags nicca..?

In your lifeline you'll only have one chance to shine, to bad that time already passed when you made your first step so today its mine//4

In my lifeline..? As in the lineage of my children..? fuckin idiot... That closer was utterly idiotic...

Now... go work on flow... work on rhyme scheme... work on punches... shit... fuck it... work on... you know what... Thanks for steppin up and being Brave... Tell ya fuckin buddies they next...

That was a decent job...

sort of...

kinda...

but not really...

Love..,

Avalon...

*walks out laughin and sayin* I merked this cat in 8 lines... LMAO I didn't even get started... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... he probably told his girl he was in a battle... and won..! LMAO... fuckin pussy... Now don't pm me again...
Send a message via AIM to Avalon