Thread: ramble
View Single Post
Old 03-31-03, 11:55 AM   #2
varentao

IP:

This was quite profound....and esoteric in a sense too..

..have to admit, one or two words i had to look up to clarify what they meant...but yeah, i liked what you did with it...

...you just went into yourself, and not letting the 'reader friendly' thing get in the way...just did your thing, linking up word by word in a complex and slightly cryptic way...meaning the reader would have to dig right into it...

i got a few things out of this...cos i felt at times the words weren't positioned as well as theyu could've been...and it seemed to have a real personal depth to it that made it harder for the reader to understand it...(which ironically, is what i usually do too...)...

...so anyway, the main meaning i got out of it was a man who has knowledge of many things around him and the world in general, and the intelligence to understand most of it, but not quite all of it...and it's getting to him, he's also someone who 'plays the game' if you would...dunno, i can't explain it...someone who is ESOTERIC in a way....plays games, klnows the harsh gritty realities, right down to the core..he is enlightened...but can't quite get it all...and the way he is...the way his mind works...means he is afraid of letting people near hjis life, as he might play them for pawns...and this piece his him describing that, and how he sees the world, in the raw form it is...

..hard to explain the meaning i got out of it...but it was a powerful one for sure....even though i felt this piece was a bit out of place at times...i got a meaning for sure, even though it's damn hard to explain (an indication it's a bit too close to home or something....)...

well i'n going to stop babbling now....respecto...

Oh yeah, are you French? Just that, well that's a french surname...used to have a friend who was called Roux, from France n all...and well, it's blatantly French anyway...