View Single Post
Old 03-31-03, 03:08 PM   #5
Jstylez
KenShin

IP:

yo i hope this long enuff.....if not MATCH IT....lol...i aint know what u mean by not doublin up....if i did...my fault.......good luck

Precaution...it's not often i get to battle the weak...
i'am clownin this geek, if he sat on hot coalz, he still couldnt a-"mount" to my heat...
i'all put you "down" in your "sleep" dawg... for letting your bad behavior leak...
you speak real hard about getting merked...i guess you forgot what happen last week.(he got merk)
your estoniously asleep....kiss the ring?.....fuck that i rather you kiss my *BeeP*

Oh i'm sorry i guess that was kinda cheap.....you "jumped" at the oppturnity to battle me not knowing you was going to come up "short" on the "leap"//
and you dont want me to get on your gurl.....she's a "hot item"...she got another baby daddy of the week and happenz to be me//
no one want's you Avalon, so stop acting...even when your mom was giving birth she was hesitatant...those wasn't contractions//...lol
I'am the essence of iLL, keep "sending" me threats? your messenger will get killed//
you repersenting the "matrix" and thats a movie.... so i know you defintley aint real//(his avatar)
you in a lost city...but i "found" your secret...you win battles by going to other battle sites and stealing pre-writ's//
you a middle weight....but i dont see you as "fit"...you in a league of your own and the production is shit