View Single Post
Old 03-31-03, 07:22 PM   #20
Ice-Berg

IP:

Man look at you guys dont know who to diss// mother fuckers aint seen snow at christmas// i think you should stay home and keep your day jobs// givin out blow jobs because your obviously a bunch of guys with problems// and your not bein honest with em// now blunt mc its my turn and not yours to diss me// i think its time you faced the facts and stopped takin old tracks from previously used raps// and think about if their even good before you steal em// and if their original maybe a shot or two could heal em// you gotta fix that shit before someone finds out// that your a fuckin phony that dont think his lines out// wait a minute i just thought of sumthin// drip drop drip its the water faucet runnin// atleast my shit rhymes// you better watch out before your jumped by a hundred of em// and blitz you little queer// thinks hes an emcee up in here// probly just a little fraid pussy bitch every time he scratches his nose says he has an ass itch//whats wrong now blitz? cant take it? im not gay your a faggot// if thats what your askin MC can make it happen