View Single Post
Old 04-04-03, 10:33 AM   #35
Mass_Destruction

IP:

I got my gun cocked... ready to shock...just like the jury did when o.j's sentence got dropped... i dont stop...but if i kill you.. they wont miss you.. they all diss you.. put down that tissue ...and stop crying like i hit you.

cha-me-leon...go grab your gun...and start to run... i am the one... i killed neo... that shit was fun. I'm right here.. with no fear... and no tears...i'm in gear...to kill all these queers.

i'll kill you... and then dyce... and then blunt...mutha fukker thinks hes someone.. he's just a cunt... just like 5... he's still alive?...he 's just jive...he still listens to that old skool bump n grind.

so come back... with my shit is wack... i got smacked..my lyrical content? yo it's in the back... next to ur mom... shes on the bomb...she made me cum...we driving out together to afghanistan... to find him... that bin laden...y'all comin...it's time someone... killed him yo he's got it comin... but he can wait...u aint straight... i'm at the gate...with so much hate ...i live fast dont believe in fate...

well that's all... i got to say...i'm on my way... this bitch he says the same shit everyday...and by the way... just time to say...fuk you but u can still have a very nice day