View Single Post
Old 04-07-03, 02:19 PM   #10
Bipolar666/420

IP:

Diverse Minds is here and wanna be there. Im calling out any emcee or femcee that think they can battle fair. I'm a south side cat with a east coast style. West coast love me and oversea's know me as that vood chile, that'll never change, when I finally tatoo my name, Across your brain, go ahead and tell your synpaz to aim, I'll shiftchange and play your stupid game, turn into your homeboy Jermaine, Dis u in front of your mom so she wont love you the same, AN thats how it go, from Irvin to Cicero, I can't forget the PJ's and my old ghetto, Now where I live even the hookers were stillettoues, Im not your average emcee that battles for respect bro, Im that type to damage your whole ecosystem. Word is bond and for those who come in truant, I'll hurt your feelings even your future children will feel it. Never forget the name, its the same as my disease, when women look at me they run off and scream, I don't care it don't mean shit to me, keep on talking all i hear is blasphemy, JEsus knows not to fuck with me, I turned his bread into a brick of concrete, and all you rappers that criticize g's, don't forget fuck wit me and end up resting in pee. Much respect to all my real world wide hip hop emcees and all that wanna front can lick my N-U-Ts, you might even get a surprise, a little premature cum up in your eye, think before you act or end up layin 6 feet in the ground with your soul in the sky.
A little taste of what I can do.
Much love to Jamaica, Africa, Asia, Canada, South America, Fuck North America except for my brothas and sistas and my family and crew and everyone locked down in the struggle either with yourself or in life or in the pj's and ghettos and jail cells or in hop hop tryin to make it, The Carribeans, Fuck England, Fuck Australia but not the Aberigianes, Fuck Bin Laden, Fuck Hussein, Fuck that North Korean guy, Fuck France, Fuck Syria, And Bush - Rest In Piss.
We are a branch of the Peoples Army. Diverse minds one the real.
Much Love to Chief Nick, DJ M.C., All Natural, Molemen, Juice, the Underground and some of my cats in the main stream.
Wanna battle bring it, Im calling you out.
Here, there, Everywhere. It don't matter.
Where you come is where you lay.