View Single Post
Old 04-08-03, 10:42 AM   #1
WORD~PERFECT

shadow god and wordperfect collabo YOU BEEN WARNED

IP:

SHADOW GOD
-My thoughts formulate from corpses of dead emcees...Givin me tha power to obliterate all into a million feces.
-Spit quick with a hollow tip tongue...Releasin bullets, Similar to saliva when I rhyme in rungs.
-You dumb comin against me and Word~Perfect, We're dangerous...All is scared of us, Like being tortured by Adolf Hitler's cult.
-Rhyme like we got nothin to lose, It's true...Verbally bash you with lyrical abuse, Gap ya gut with shells makin ya leak juice.
-I'm contagious, Attracted to like electricity...My velocity of speechin is anonymously crazy.
-Break bones by droppin napalmic grenades, I'm deadly...Word~Perfect on tha front line, Kickin ya crew's ass in tha alley.
-Spit with a vengeance with tha quickness that'll make a death have no witness...You need fitness qualities to contend with this.
-I'm tired of rappin against lyrical homos, Claim they rap dolo...They solo and have no friends or a girl to go home to.

WORD PERFECT
A mic fiend.... brains addicted to lyrics- wage war on fake rappers... if i here it-murder they wack ghostwritters they careers dependent on spirits-
so your sounds past dead-trying to get ahead... but “YOU SUCK” so end up 9 to 5en giving blow jobs instead-
talking alot SHIT... to many people “GAS” your head- im fed- so the next line i here aboute your WATCH in will be dinner TIME.... you getting force fead-
im top tens most ratedable- but what you expect my rhymes mines everyone else is either recycled or bio degrable-
SHADOW GOD been laced you like coke in the joint- im the UNCUT sequel cause im DOPE, PERIOD ...get the point?
it’s me- W-P-F –
the ILLEST 3 letter abreviation since H.I.V- write hot lines till nothing left-
fuck the poparazi- im like a nazi doing a drive bye- on the media- for dick riding these catz who couldnt flow- if they ate out a hoe- with clamedia-
face to face back to back me and SHADOW murder any angle- in a short verse cause the illest disease can be identified by only a sample-
Transform to KIRT ANGLE-and tackle-your ankles-leaven you body lookingg like bomb shrapnel-in A metaphor me and SHADOW do to your brain –the same thing a 12 gauge did for KIRT COBAIN- -